STATEMENT ON OFFICE SAFETY AND COVID-19
Brown & Associates PLLC takes the health and safety of our clients and team members very seriously. We are closely following the guidance from the U.S. Center for Disease Control (CDC) and state health officials regarding the COVID-19 pandemic and have implemented the following measures to protect our clients and staff and help curb the spread of the virus:
- Whenever possible, we encourage contactless consultations and meetings with clients via phone conference or video conference in lieu of face-to-face meetings.
- When time permits, documents should be sent to the office by U.S. mail or submitted via the secure client portal. Please note, regular email is not secure and confidential information should be sent via email only if encrypted or otherwise protected.
- In those cases where an in-person, in-office consultation is required or strongly preferred, we are taking steps to make sure your visit to our office is safe and sanitary.
- All touch surfaces in the office are disinfected regularly each day with more frequent attention given to high touch surfaces.
- Clients are asked to limit the number of people visiting the office by bringing only those individuals necessary for the meeting or consultation.
- Everyone who visits the office will be required to wear a mask during the visit and to follow social distancing guidelines (six feet min).
- Hand sanitizer will be available in the waiting room and conference room for visitors’ use and restrooms for handwashing are conveniently located within steps of the office.
- PLEASE RESCHEDULE YOUR OFFICE VISIT IF YOU ARE FEELING ILL OR HAVE BEEN AROUND ANYONE WITH COVID-19-LIKE SYMPTOMS WITHIN THE PAST 14 DAYS. Symptoms of COVID-19 include cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, or at least two of the following symptoms: chills, shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, and loss of taste or smell. We will be happy to work with you to reschedule the in-person meeting or set up a virtual meeting.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation as we do our best to navigate through these uncertain times.